Thursday, November 4, 2010

crappy day

So Kondee's Mom said I'm too damn upbeat in my blog posts and people think I'm doing just fine. Well, today, I ain't so fine. I totally overdid it yesterday and I've paid for it today. Thursday is Girlfriends' Coffee today but I had such a hard time getting out of bed to straighten up and make coffee. BeBe was the only person who came over which was just fine because I don't think I could have handled a houseful today. And I was so cranky with BabyBoy this morning. I just didn't have the patience to listen to him whine that he can't find his shoes when he hadn't even looked for them yet. And just where the heck are all their socks?!? I've been doing laundry it doesn't seem like socks ever make it to the laundry room. CPrez picked BabyBoy up for school, BeBe left soon after and I attempted to take a nap. No luck though, I just could not relax! By the time I was starting to get a little sleepy, it was time to pick him up. I didn't even get dressed today. And I was afraid to take a late afternoon nap because I want to sleep tonight.

Fortunately, TPrez texted me earlier this week and asked me if I needed anything and I'd requested dinner tonight. So she whipped up some yummy beef stroganoff, green beans and dessert. And she brought me flowers too! It's so good to have friends to help out. I knew I'd be on the downhill slide by Thursday or Friday and sure enough I was right. She's a lifesaver!

My college best friend is supposed to come visit this weekend and specifically told me not to clean or do anything, she wants to come help me. I'm really looking forward to seeing her because it's been almost 10 years! So I hope she gets to come visit. I don't know if I'll let her clean my house, but I know she's not expecting Martha Stewart. She's known me way too long.

So I'm gonna spend the rest of the night laying low, watching TV, waiting for bedtime. And wake up tomorrow and have a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment